We Can Ship to You!
Shipping delays Covid and the ensuing supply chain snarls have resulted in all of our carriers experiencing shipping delays. Current transit times are up to 10 days for Fed Ex ground and up to 5 days for the US Post Office. Truck freight carriers are experiencing delays of up to 3 weeks and costs have risen exponentially. We can ship some items to some locations via air freight and are using that option whenever we can to get you your gear sooner! If you would like to receive your order by a certain date, please leave a note on your order or give us a call so we can try to accommodate your schedule.
Flat rate shipping:
- on most purchases over $100 - including sails up to 8m, booms up to 160cm, masts up to 430cm in the Continental US
- 3-7 day transit time via FedEx or the US Post Office.
- If you require expedited shipping, please contact us directly so we can get your toys to you when you need them in the most economical fashion.
- $125 - Windsurf boards and SUP boards - shipping to a freight terminal (There is an additional charge of $75-$190 if you want it delivered to your business or residence)
- $150 - Windsurfing board with a rig
- $50 - Inflatable boards
- $25 - Windsurfing rigs up to 6.5m
- $25 - Board Bags
We will contact you with the shipping surcharge on large items before we ship your items.Contact us for a shipping quote:
Large items (windsurf boards, paddle boards) will be delivered via truck freight or air cargo (air cargo shipments must be picked up from the air cargo office). Flat rate shipping on these items is to the freight terminal nearest to you in the Continental US. The delivery fee depends on how far you are from the freight terminal. Contact us for a shipping quote to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, or if you live several hundred miles or more from the nearest large city. Call us at 727-656-6569 or send an e-mail if you would like specific shipping info based on the items you are purchasing and your address!
- Used gear
- Sails or masts that are longer than 96" boxed
- Booms larger than 165cm
Items damaged in shipping:
Occasionally, items will be damaged during transit. Particularly when receiving an item that is delivered via truck (windsurfing boards, paddle boards, and other extra-large items) it is important that someone be available to inspect and sign for the shipment. Damage must be noted on the bill of lading at the time of signing for the item! If an item is severely damaged, you also have the option of refusing the shipment and having it returned to us.
Refunds or exchanges can be made within 14 days of purchase. Returned items must be unused and the purchaser pays return shipping. Contact us for a return authorization before returning any items. If an item is defective or broken when received, please contact us for further instructions.