We Can Ship to You!
Moving Sale/Black Friday Free Shipping:
For a limited time (November 17-December 20)
-Free shipping on orders over $100 including wing boards, windsurfing short boards and inflatable wing, windsurf or SUP boards.
-Free shipping on boards is shipping via air cargo to your closest major airport, where you pick the board up.
(This offer includes Puerto Rico and some Hawaiian islands.)
-Larger boards (paddle boards, windsurf boards over 155 liters or with daggerboards) will incur a shipping fee.
-Delivery to your home or business will be extra
-Boards bags, masts over 460cm, and large booms will have a shipping charge.
Most boards are double boxed and we almost always ship your order within 2 days of receiving it!
Free shipping includes:
Flat rate shipping for large items:
- on most purchases over $100 - including sails up to 8m, booms up to 160cm, masts up to 430cm (and some 460s) in the Continental US
- 3-7 day transit time via FedEx, UPS or the US Post Office.
- If you require expedited shipping, please contact us directly so we can get your toys to you when you need them in the most economical fashion.
- $150 - Windsurfing board with a rig - shipping to air freight terminal (There is an additional charge of $75-$190 if you want it delivered to your business or residence)
- $125 - Windsurf longboards and SUP boards - shipping to air freight terminal (There is an additional charge of $75-$190 if you want it delivered to your business or residence)
- $99 - Windsurf shortboards and windfoil boards up to 155 liters - shipping to air freight terminal (There is an additional charge of $75-$190 if you want it delivered to your business or residence)
- $75 - Wing boards - shipping to air freight terminal (There is an additional charge of $75-$190 if you want it delivered to your business or residence)
- $50 - Inflatable boards
- $25 - Windsurfing rigs up to 6.5m
- $25 - Board Bags
We will contact you with the shipping surcharge on large items before we ship your items.Contact us for a shipping quote:
Large items (windsurf boards, paddle boards) will be delivered via truck freight or air cargo (air cargo shipments must be picked up from the air cargo office). Flat rate shipping on these items is to the freight terminal nearest to you in the Continental US. The delivery fee depends on how far you are from the freight terminal. Contact us for a shipping quote to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, or if you live several hundred miles or more from the nearest large city. Call us at 727-656-6569 or send an e-mail if you would like specific shipping info based on the items you are purchasing and your address!
- Used gear
- Sails or masts that are longer than 96" boxed
- Booms larger than 165cm
Items damaged in shipping:
Occasionally, items will be damaged during transit. Particularly when receiving an item that is delivered via truck (windsurfing boards, paddle boards, and other extra-large items) it is important that someone be available to inspect and sign for the shipment. Damage must be noted on the bill of lading at the time of signing for the item! If an item is severely damaged, you also have the option of refusing the shipment and having it returned to us.
Refunds or exchanges can be made within 14 days of purchase. Returned items must be unused and the purchaser pays return shipping. Contact us for a return authorization before returning any items. If an item is defective or broken when received, please contact us for further instructions.