Starboard Hyper Foil SUP Board
Take your SUP wave riding to the next level with this new dedicated foil SUP board from Starboard. The Hyper Foil is new to the 2019 season and brings along with it an extraordinary design and sSuperb performance capabilities. To begin with this dedicated foil SUP comes in two construction: the Blue Carbon Technology which is the light/strongest construction and the Starlite Technology which is strong and provides additional protection to the rails of the board. The Hyper Foil is a super stable board for its size due its boxy rails and straight outline allowing for the board to have the maximum amount of volume possible for heavier riders while also making the board very stable and easy to handle when the board gets up and foiling. The wide tail provides extra stability and a good platform to help pump the foil to get going and the wide round nose allows for early takeoff and reduces speed loss when the board touches down on the water letting the rider get back up on the foil without having to worry about losing the wave. Finally, the Hyper Foil offers a recessed deck pad for added stability and a lower center of gravity while foiling and a channeled tail reducing speed loss when touching down and also increases tracking when getting on a wave letting the rider get up and foiling super early.
- Boxy Rails for maximum volume and stability
- Wider Nose and Tail for early lift
- Recessed Deck Pad Area for lower center of gravity
- Foil Box Position is optimized for downwind, pump foiling, and wave riding comes in both tuttle and base plate options
- Eva Center Ridge - makes it easier to stay centered and balanced
- 7'7" x 30" - great for beginners and heavier riders
- 7'2" x 27.5" - good speed when paddling into waves and paddling back into the surf
- 6'6" x 30" - very stable for its size with great maneuverability
- 6'4" x 25" - recommend for higher skilled/ lighter riders, highly maneuverable.