Severne Gator Crossover Sail
The Severne Gator sail range covers every type of windsurfing condition you might encounter. From lightwind freeriding to high-wind blasting, the Gator is light, super stable, and well balanced for effortless windsurfing fun. The full X-Ply construction keeps the sail durable, so you don't have to worry about that. What is really amazing is that the Gator handles transitions with ease, and is so stable in a straight line too! Each size is designed to meet the demands on an aggressive rider, without sacrificing ease of use. Batten count per sail size is optimized so that a consistent feel is maintained throughout the range.
The smaller sizes feature a higher cut foot and geometry biased towards wave and high wind bump and jump. Larger sizes have a lower cut foot to generate more drive in lighter winds but still maintain the light, throw about feel.
- eM4 Material Upgrade
- Aero-Line Battens
- Increased Wind Range
- No Cam, Crossover Sail
- eM3 Upper - Lightweight Durability and Flex
- X-Ply Body - Reliable Durability
- eM4 Foot Panel - Increased Durability with Reduced Weight
- Size Specific Battens - Lighter Battens in Larger Sizes, Stronger Battens in Smaller Sizes
- A cohesive feel between sizes
- Maneuver Oriented