2020 Fanatic Stingray HRS 125 Foil Windsurf Package
If you caught foil fever and are ready get your own windsurf foil gear, this is a great choice. The Stingray is a really durable board that makes foiling fun and easy. You get to choose between the Fanatic Flow 1250 Foil or the Slingshot FWIND V3 Foil. All the details are below...choose wisely!
2020 Fanatic Stingray HRS 125 Windsurf Board
The all new 2020 HRS Stingray is a windsurf foil board that will amaze you with how easy and fun of an experience it offers! This is a perfect board for anyone who has ever thought of foiling as too technical, or those looking to upgrade their experience. All aspects of the Stingray are designed to give you a fun and exciting time on the water. The 100% foil optimized design allows for easy take off and boosted width with parallel rails for maximized comfort and stability in-flight. The scooped nose section combined with bevelled rails ensure smooth touch-downs and forgiving landings. With the Stingray, you have a truly customizable foiling experience with the 4-Way Track System and Tuttle Foil Box options, in addition to an extra long mast track which caters to a variety of sail types. If you're looking for a thrillingly fun experience, no matter your skill level, the HRS Stingray is the board for you! The Stingray HRS is a high resistant composite technology letting this board be highly ding/impact resistant making it perfect for everyday use.
2020 Fanatic Flow Foil 1250
From your first Take-Off to Frequent Flyer in no time! The Fanatic Flow Windsurf Foils got completely redesigned for the new season to cover your windsurf foiling experience all the way from beginner to performance level. The wings are interchangeable for easy upgrades. Our new 90cm aluminium fuselage with 215 cm full carbon back wing adds great pitch and roll stability to both foil combos. The special profile and wider chord length of the newly designed 90cm Alu mast adds rigidity and response to these foils making you believe you’re riding pure carbon. For shallow waters we’re offering a shorter 75cm mast version.
- Carbon front wings with 30° layup for maximum performance with direct flex response and minimal weight
- Full carbon back wing with winglets – light, fast and with great track stability
- Formula 1 aluminium fusion technology mast – made in Germany – with special profile and increased chord length for 30% higher stiffness compared to other Alu masts
- Alu Fuselage with extra large mounting area for bulletproof connections and maximum load spread
- Helicoil-threads in mast and fuselage for longevity and maximum strength connections
- Glued and screwed connection of mast and base plate for extra rigid connection and maximum durability
- Interchangeable wings for upgrades and tuning according to conditions and rider level
- Fuselage > Wing connection without pockets – not getting stuck, no wearing out
- Individual tuning through supplied wedges – changes angle of attack
- 4-way track system base plate
- Mounting adapters for both Tuttle and Power Box available*
- Flow Foil Bag including covers for wings, mast and fuselage for safe transport of your foil and all accessories
Slingshot Hoverglide FWIND V3 76 Windsurf Foil
Take your first step into the world of windfoiling. You've been thinking about windsurfing with a foil, you've done your research, watched every video you could find, now its time get a foil that can do it all. The Hoverglide FWIND is new for 2020 and is ready to shake up the competition as the must have free ride foil on the market. This foil takes the good from the Fwind 2019 and makes slight adjustments to improve riders overall sailing experience. First, this foil comes with the new Infinity 76 front wing allowing riders to get up and going even sooner while also improving stability helping new riders have a cleaner ride and helping them gain more confidence in their jibes. Second, the construction of the foil has changed a bit from the previous year, Slingshot has developed this foil with a carbon-composite construction creating a slightly lighter foil that is much more efficient in the water compared to its predecessor. Finally, the FWIND will be coming with a 35" mast instead of the 24" of the previous year also includes both a deep tuttle adapter and a pedestal base so you can use it with a variety of windsurfing boards. This years Fwind now comes with neoprene wing covers and bag for increased protection of the foil and easy transport.