Starboard Foil S-Type Complete Set
Get the full package of the Starboard aluminum mast, S-Type wing set (with the quick lock fuselage) and a bag. An awesome, light weight foil that you can assemble super fast and it performs great on the water!
New for 2021, the Starboard Foils S-Type Wing Set is all about speed, smoothness, and stability. This is the perfect wing set that does it all from surf foil, sup foil, wing foiling, windsurf foiling, and an excellent pick for beginners and seasoned wing and sup foilers alike. These have a forgiving feel that is both predictable and easy to use, yet they still have great responsiveness for carving and pumping. Constructed from a super light carbon layup that will leave you in awe after first picking them up. The wing is a medium-high aspect design that features down-turned wing tips that provide grip and drive through the turns at any speed. This is paired with the new RAZR 250 rear wing. The “tip-less” and thin profiles of these new tail wings promotes speed and pumping efficiency, while the slight concave shape helps rail to rail transition. The set is competed with the Carbon Quick-Lock compatible 36cm tail piece to give a total fuselage length of 72cm. This tail and rear wing also utilize the Starboard Foils exclusive "Rocker" style saddle system that allow you to trim the rear wing angle extremely quickly, even while on the water.
- 2400 - Offers maximum lift for heavier riders, or super light winds/very small waves. The all time session saver during the off season months, when nothing else will get you flying.
- 2000 - Great first time foil for all sports in lighter conditions that still gives good maneuverability and speed. Awesome pick for SUP-foiling and light-wind Wing-Foiling
- 1500 - Good for lighter riders, medium wind wing foiling and SUP/small wave Prone Foiling
Starboard Foil Aluminum V7 Mast Set with Top Plate
For absolute control and surfing performance, the 7th generation extra-hollow aluminum mast makes it lighter than ever. The triple beam stringer and wide chord makes it the stiffest mast on the market, laterally and torsionally. Now comes with integrated top plate adapter that can be removed for use with Tuttle Foil box systems.
These masts are listed as “mast sets”, as they will include the Quick Lock HD center fuselage piece, which features an extra bolt for added clamping power and security, for super long sessions. The system can still be used without the extra bolt, maintaining the speed and simplicity of the original Quick Lock system. The Quick Lock system allows you to assemble your foil in 6 seconds. Pairs with both Starboard Foils Wave Wing Sets, or Windsurf Wing Sets when used with Windsurf-Foil Fuselages.
- 72cm - For entry level foiling, maximum stability, and shallower waters. Also the ideal length for use in waves for both Wing-foiling, SUP foiling, and Surf-foiling.
- 82cm - For all-around performance. Short enough for stability and maneuverability in the waves, but long to clear the wave tops in choppy conditions. It's also a great for pick for downwinders, upwind touring, and high powered freeriding for windsurf-foing and wing-foiling alike.