Fanatic Fly Pure Light All-Around SUP
The Fanatic FLy evolved from the early days of the sport, these all-around shapes cater to all levels of experience. From those first steps onto a SUP, all the way through to those with decades of experience, the Fly family comes in a broad range of sizes and constructions to accommodate every individual’s needs. Starting with the 9’6” for lighter/medium weight riders, going up to the super stable and floaty 11’2” for the greatest deal of buoyancy. A great platform for entry level riders, the Fly line is classic with performance characteristics that you can enjoy for years to come.
- Flat deck with volume pulled out to the rails for stability
- CAD sculpted balance flow curves
- True surfing rocker line with a flat into full V bottom for engaging carving sensations off the tail
- Low nose entry for effortless wave catching and glide
- Sharp tail edges with softer rails up the nose for smooth power riding and drive through the turns
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option