Starboard Waterline Lite Tech (2022)
Shipping to your nearest freight terminal is $125. If you would like to have it shipped to your home or business please contact us for an additional freight quote. (727) 656-6569
Starboard Water Line Lite-Tech SUP
The Water Line from Starboard is the paddle board for you if you want a smooth relaxing paddle on flat water. With speed that rivals top tier race boards on the market, you'll cover plenty of ground without ever making a sound. The Water Line is designed to make as little commotion through the water as possible, designed with a narrow V-shaped nose this board displaces water without splashing even when you are paddling at power. The cutaway also plays a role in the overall speed of the board by reducing drag in the overall wet surface area giving this touring board similar speed to race stand ups. For those just entering the world of stand up paddling, the Water Line comes with a recessed standing area lowering one's center of gravity making the board super stable along a storage compartment to bring supplies for those long outings.
Lite Tech is a light, strong, and affordable construction built for everyday use. With added nose/tail reinforcements, increased impact resistance in the standing area and high density foam reinforcements, this construction can handle anything life can throw at it.
- 2 in 1 carry strap and paddle holder
- Narrow V-nose shape - efficient and fast nose design that wont disturb the water
- Parallel mid section - increased stability where you stand
- Wide tail - more stability for stepping back to turn and enough volume to carry gear
- Cutaway tail - increases speed and keeps board from rolling adding stability
- Recessed standing area - lowers center of gravity for more stability and control
- Recessed storage compartment/bungee tie downs
- Eva traction pad - gives comfortable grip when paddling.