Starboard Enduro Tiki Tech Affordable Performance SUP Paddle
You want to upgrade your paddle from the basic aluminum one you first got, but you don't want the super expensive carbon paddle quite yet... the Starboard Tiki Tech is for you! Significantly lighter than aluminum, the composite glass shaft also has a bit of flex that makes your paddle stroke more efficient. The enduro blade is a nice shape and size for recreational paddling, and is more durable than a carbon blade (so you don't have to worry about hitting the bottom when it's low tide). The well balanced all round blade has a new double concave that helped make the Bolt such a great paddle. The Enduro is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. You can paddle with an increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade and the low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and also great to lean on while wave riding.
What is Tiki Tech?
• High density PVC Core reduces resin uptake making the blade stronger and lighter than ever.
• UD Carbon stringer continues all the way from the neck to the top of the blade, enhancing the reflex characteristics and strength.
• Full ABS rail and protective top sheet covering artwork and surface finish.
• Extra reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
• All size Tiki Tech blades sold separately in Red, Blue, Green, and Purple graphics with matching ABS Edge.
- The medium blade is- 19.2" (48.8cm) long, 8.1" (20.7cm) wide, 81.4 square inches (525 square cm) of area.
- The large blade is - 20.2" (51.3cm) long, 8.3" (21.2cm) wide, 89.1 square inches (575 square cm) of area.