Dakine Kaimana Team Surf Leash 8' x 1/4"
Dakine was founded on designing a better surf leash. The Kaimana surf leash builds on Dakine's surf leash legacy with increased durability, comfort and performance. Designed for surfing peaks up to a couple feet overhead, it uses 1/4-inch (6.5mm) Dura-Cord that's refined for reduced drag without compromising on strength. The low-profile ankle cuff conforms to the shape of your ankle for a zero-distraction fit. Great for standup paddling if the coiled leash is not your thing. These leashes are also ideal for wing foiling as there is no coil to get your wing leash trapped in.
- Up to a couple feet overhead intended use
- Patent-pending Zero Distraction ankle cuff with ergonomic base plate reduces bulk and conforms to the ankle
- 1/4" (6.5mm) patent-pending DuraCord with Speed Pockets for maximum strength and reduced drag
- Infinite Flex 360 degree molded leash ends increase flex to maximize strength while keeping the leash free from tangles
- ThinLine rail saver streamlined design reduces buld
- 100% marine grade stainless steel swivels
- Great for surfing, standup paddleboarding, wingsurfing or wing foiling.