The Dakine Neo Jacket is a surf top with full mobility for extended warm water sessions, when you just need a little extra warmth. The stretchiest, most flexible neoprene available and a stitch-free construction make this top extremely comfortable. A stitch-free welded build complements the seamless paddle zones for rash-free paddling. Fused wrist and neck cuffs offer a seamless seal to reduce water flushing. A solvent-free, recycled-source build is safer and healthier for the environment.
- 1mm neoprene, most flexible combination of neoprene foam and jersey available
- Carbon Black® neoprene foam uses recycled rubber from discarded car tires
- AquaA® solvent free lamination used to adhere jersey to neoprene rubber foam
- Welded/ bonded stitchless seams for maximum comfort and flexibility
- "Stay Put" Waist system utilizes a glideskin facing in conjunction with an adjustable waist keeps the the jacket from riding up.
- Boardshort connector
- Seamless paddle zones to reduce rashing
- Ergonomic paneling enhances comfort and flexibility