All sizes fit rdm or sdm masts! Call us at 727-656-6569 with questions!
135-180cm, 150-200cm, 160-226cm, 180-246cm, 200-260cm
Chinook Pro-1 Carbon Windsurfing Boom
Chinook Pro 1 Carbon booms have incredible torsional rigidity, are super strong and lightweight. These booms are made in the USA and have a monocoque body and tail-piece, fully articulating low profile head, permanent absolute length markings, easy to use adjustment collars, positive snap-in skinny adapter, specialized bend curve, small diameter (28mm) grip, etc. You can use standard diameter or reduced diameter windsurfing masts with this booms head. We have found that this windsurfing boom meets all of our standards and is a very reliable and durable carbon fiber boom. In the standard diameter grip, you get a solid feel that works well for windsurfers with larger hands or who prefer the standard diameter to reduced diameter grip booms. Hands down, one of the best windsurfing booms Chinook has ever made!Size ranges: 135-180cm, 150-200cm, 160-226cm, 180-246cm, 200-260cm
For 2020, Chinook has continued to refine this awesome boom. A redesigned 66cm tail piece is stiffer and gives the boom a straighter, more modern bend, and the new loop-n-go outhaul block is simple to use and stays centered on the sail. On the 180cm size, the new Race Pro-1 front end gives a stronger connection for bigger sails.
- Made in the USA
- NEW Monocoque custom composite body, specialized bend curve
- NEW StifferTailpiece design 50cm (Flattened structural cross section-sleek profile)
- NEW Loop-N-Go outhaul block for quick, centered sail position with built-in rope retention
- 2-Pin fiber composite hinging collar for 1 handed adjustments
- Permanent absolute boom length markings
- Harness line index markings
- Fully articulating low-profile head
- Positive snap-in skinny adapter
- Grip Diameter: 28mm - 1 3/32"
- Inside Width: 36.0cm