Skip Navigation Website Accessibility

Chinook 80% Carbon Mast SDM

Size: 400

Price:  $ 418.00 
Out of Stock

Size: 430

Price:  $ 438.00 
Out of Stock

Size: 460

Price:  $ 461.00 
Out of Stock

Size: 490

Price:  $ 506.00 
Out of Stock
If you're not sure this mast will work with your sail, give us a call at 727-656-6569!

Chinook 80% Carbon SDM Windsurfing Mast

Expect performance and a durable yet light weight feel in your hands with the Chinook 80% Carbon fiber SDM (standard diameter) mast. This is a 2-piece, standard diameter windsurfing mast made up of 80% carbon fiber and composite material. The blend of carbon to composite provide a responsive and crisp feel to your rig.  At 80% carbon content, your windsurfing mast becomes lighter and easier to maneuver. The remaining 20% composite material allows this mast to be more durable compared to a 100% carbon mast.

The Chinook 80% SDM mast has constant curve bend characteristics which work perfectly with the majority of sails on the market. This is a great mast option for someone who wants high performance in their windsurfing rig at a better cost than the higher carbon content options. This mast also provides excellent reflex response to maintain the desired sail shape it was designed for. 

Curious about Chinook products? Learn more about Chinook in our blog post here.

80% Carbon Fiber
Color coded mast sizes
Two Piece
Constant Curve
Chinook Two Year Warranty

Bag sold separately

Suggested Products