Duotone Adjustable Harness Lines
These windsurfing harness lines are very durable and easy to attach to your boom without having to take the tail end off! You have the choice between awesome color schemes: black/white or blue/orange. The Vario SL harness lines have a composite buckle- this style of harness lines are easiest to adjust on land. If you need adjustment on the go, check out the Ion Race Harness Lines that use a cleat instead of a buckle for fast adjustment.The Vario SL also comes in two different lengths (22-28" or 28-34") so you can select the best lines that fit your windsurfing style and preferences. These harness lines work fantastic if you don't always want your harness lines to be the same length, or if you are sharing your rig with someone else. The six inches of adjustment gives you plenty of range for a variety of wind conditions and sail sizes.
- Non-corrosive adjustable composite buckle
- Fast installation without removing the tail-end
- Length specific construction to always ensure correct degree of swing
- Low-stretch rope with 2mm high-density PU tubing for maximum longevity
- Inside rubber patch avoids twisting on the boom tube