Fanatic Freewave TE
The Fanatic FreeWave TE is a true windsurfing chameleon – ready to adapt and excel in all conditions. From flatwater blasting, to bump & jump or waves, the FreeWave is pure fun, and the one board that takes a bigger range of conditions than ever.
- Bottom Shape - Very smooth and comfortable ride in chop thanks to constant V bottom shape with slight double concaves
- Faster Rocker - Fast rocker line boosts planing power, especially on the larger sizes.
- Fin Options - Powerbox center fin and Slot Box side fins (with Slot Box covers) allow for use as a tri-fin or single fin.
- Flat Deck - Great for classic freestyle windsurf moves thanks to the flat deck, neutral bottom shape and compact outline.
- Footstrap Options - Double back strap option (on the larger models -95+) for flatwater blasting and true versatility.
- Parallel Outline - Parallel outline design provides low drag and boosts control.
- Trim - Trim and stance provides snappy turning on the wave.
- Wide Tail - The wide tail ensures incredibly early planing and upwind performance.
- Pulled-in Tail - New pulled in tail shape and outline boosts maneuverability and control over previous Freewave STB
- Footpad - Grippy and shock absorbing dual density diamond grooving footpads.
- Premium Footstrap - Comfortable and easy to adjust Fanatic premium footstraps.
- Biax Innegra Carbon Light Finish Technology adds more durabilty, 3% more strength and is perfectly balanced. This construction absorbs force from impact extremely well.