Bic Techno 185D - Learn to Windsurf
Just getting started windsurfing? The Bic Sport Techno 185D is a great board for bigger riders wanting to learn quickly and easily! The long length of the Techno 185D gives it great glide in lighter winds--perfect for cruising! This board features great stability, incredible volume, and a retractable daggerboard to provide versatility in your learning experience, and get you comfortable riding in the foot straps.
Bic's Ace-Tec technology allows this board to be much lighter and durable with a thin ASA skin that is less likely to ding and resistant to UV rays. Front rounded rails allow for easy jibing, while the width and light double concave shapes provide great planing ability, while the retractable daggerboard allows for upwind ability.
With decades of experience in windsurf and surfboard manufacturing BIC Sport is a pioneer and expert in the field of thermoformed composite construction technology. Over the past few years we’ve refined our ACE-TEC technology for SUP, Surf and Windsurf boards. This unique technology suits the needs of experienced riders and newbies alike with a unique combination of LIGHT WEIGHT, DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE at a great price.
• Molded, light weight and watertight 15 kg/m3 EPS Foam Core.
• Fiberglass reinforcement for improved stiffness and performance.
• ASA Polymer outer skin for unmatched durability.
• Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
• Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.