2019 Fanatic Grip TE
If you are looking for a windsurfing wave board that shreds no matter the surf conditions then look no further, the Fanatic Grip TE (2019) is designed to make sure you have everything you need to have a great day wave sailing. The Grip TE was designed to be versatile enough to handle any wave conditions whether it be small onshore waves or big side-shore conditions, the Grip TE tackles this in several ways. First, this windsurfing wave board comes with 5 fin boxes allowing for a thruster setup for a fast/driving feel and a quad setup for a more planted/loose feel while surfing, this gives the rider freedom to maximize performance at the beach in case the surf forecast changed last minute. Second, you can further tune for specific surf conditions by moving the fins either back or forward, moving the fins further back will allow the Grip to have increased speed/drive for staying on smaller waves and moving the fins forward allows for a more surfy feel for great maneuverability on bigger more powerful waves. Finally, The Grip TE is designed with a double concave/V bottom shape giving this board an edge compared to others in its class due to its increased high top speed making sure that you never fall short of catching the best wave of the day.
The question on everyone's mind is how does the Grip TE compare to other boards in its class. Compared to the Fanatic Stubby TE, the Grip TE offers more top speed, more exciting overall feel to the board, better front side sailing while in higher winds, and more adaptable to ever changing wave conditions. Also, compared to the Fanatic Freewave STB (Larger Sizes) the Grip TE requires a higher level of technique to truly get the most out of it, but when you reach that level this wave board outshines the Freewave STB in terms of overall performance in the waves.
- Extremely versatile with multiple fin options and a shape designed to work both as a quad and tri-fin, giving maximum adaptability for preference or conditions
- Lightweight and easy to adjust slot-box fin system allows further tuning for conditions and preference. Moving the Fins back (in either configuration) noticeably increases the speed and drive of the board, whilst moving them forward gives a much looser, more-surfy-feel
- High top speed and excellent comfort in chip, thanks to the double concave/V bottom shape
- Flat deck, great for stability in lighter winds
- Exclusive high-end BiaxInnegra Carbon Team Edition (TE) construction