Fanatic Freewave TE (2021)
An evolution of the Stubby outline blended with Fanatic's legendary FreeWave DNA, the FreeWave is the true chameleon – ready to adapt and excel in all conditions. Last season they took their low-drag FreeWave STB concept a step further and refined the nose and pulled in the tail shape, resulting in increased control and maneuverability that rivals any classic waveboard on the wave face. That left room to increase planing power through its rocker line, making the range clearly the most powerful FreeWave of all times! From flatwater blasting to bump & jump to waves, the FreeWave is the one board that takes it all in its stride, and will boost your level of windsurfing across a bigger range of conditions
- Bottom Shape - Very smooth and comfortable ride in chop thanks to constant V bottom shape with slight double concaves
- Faster Rocker - Fast rocker line boosts planing power, especially on the larger sizes.
- Fin Options - Powerbox center fin and Slot Box side fins (with Slot Box covers) allow for use as a tri-fin or single fin.
- Flat Deck - Great for classic freestyle windsurf moves thanks to the flat deck, neutral bottom shape and compact outline.
- Footstrap Options - Double back strap option (on the larger models -95+) for flatwater blasting and true versatility.
- Parallel Outline - Parallel outline design provides low drag and boosts control.
- Trim - Trim and stance provides snappy turning on the wave.
- Wide Tail - The wide tail ensures incredibly early planing and upwind performance.
- Pulled-in Tail - New pulled in tail shape and outline boosts maneuverability and control over previous Freewave STB
- Footpad - Grippy and shock absorbing dual density diamond grooving footpads.
- Premium Footstrap - Comfortable and easy to adjust Fanatic premium footstraps.
- Biax Innegra Carbon Light Finish Technology adds more durabilty, 3% more strength and is perfectly balanced. This construction absorbs force from impact extremely well.