Severne Fox V2
Severne Fox Performance Windsurfing Freeride
The Severne Fox Performance Freeride windsurf board is built for heavy use through choppy conditions. Performing equally well on lakes or ocean bays, the Fox will give you an exciting ride that won't punish your body and holds up to abuse. The internal T-stringers prevent rocker deformation under continuous impacts and the pre-laminated carbon rails add stiffness for responsive performance. Heel integrity is maintained by vertically reinforcing the area under the heels while carbon reinforces the nose and tail sections.
The deck was carefully crafted with an added bamboo layer to reduce softening between the footstraps. Flexible fiberglass laminates on the deck and underside are used to avoid a harsh ride through rough water. With riding comfort in mind, the ramped deck pads ensure correct foot angles for reduced fatigue.An added benefit of the pre-laminated carbon rails is it maintains heel integrity by vertically reinforcing that area under the heels. The susceptible nose and tail sections are massively reinforced with carbon. You’ll enjoy a great ride no matter what the weather conditions!
- The 95 is built for versatility, excelling in all conditions due to its fast rocker and narrow tail.
- The 105 is an all around board with wind range for all conditions. Handles easily in rough ocean conditions while being blazing fast in flat water with fast exit from gybes.
- The 120 is a go anywhere style board offering speed, control and performance gybing in all conditions.
- The 140 is a high performance board maximizing potential in light wind conditions without sacrificing speed or control.
- Highly accurate CNC G10 fin
- All new mach-blue color scheme
- Thermo formed dual density pads
- Hex 4 fins and straps