Absolute Beginner Learn to Wing Foil Package
When you're first learning how to wing foil, you want gear that is stable and easy to use. This package is just that. The 2022 Fanatic Sky Wings are well balanced, stable boards that make life a little bit easier on the water. The Slingshot FWing Foil is a bit of a beast of a foil, but is excellent for beginners. It provides a stable and predictable flight - kind of like a nice elevator ride. The Slinghot Blaster wing flies steady and comes with everything you need (wing, bag, pump and leash). The wing also works great for other board sports, like skating or snowboarding. The Board - 2022 Fanatic Sky Wing:
The 2022 boards have been improved from the 2021 models and the updated shapes make these boards very user friendly! When you are first learning, bigger boards will make life easier as they provide more float and stability. The 5'8 and 6'3 are all around shapes and will cover a variety of conditions.
- Optimized rocker line and hard release edges for maximum glide and earliest take-off possible (sizes 4’8” and bigger)
- Clean bottom contours with slightly rolled Vee in the nose section for uninterrupted touch-downs (sizes 4’8” and bigger)
- Additional footstrap inserts for double front strap, single diagonal front strap or new straight single front strap
- Double screw inserts for back strap
- Pulled in nose and tail sections to reduce swing weight and avoid catching in tight turns and on the wave
- Recessed deck shape for comfort, control and a direct connection with the foil
- Centerline bumper on sizes 5‘6“ and bigger
- Carrying handles on deck and bottom for easy transport with or without foil mounted
- Lightweight Vacuum Epoxy Construction (VEC) with optimized layup and significantly reduced weight compared to previous models
- The 6'3 version also has a soft top version comes with grippy and comfortable full EVA deck and higher density EVA rails. The full deck pad is easy on your knees and feet, keeps the board from being slippery, and adds impact resistance.
The 5'6 will work great for new riders up to 165 lbs.
If you have zero experience with any wind or water sports, the 5'8 will work great for riders in the 165-180 range.
If you have some prior board sports experience the 5'8 will work for riders in the 180 lb - 190 lb range.
The 6'3 will work great for riders in the 195lb - 265lb range. The Foil - Slingshot Hoverglide FWing Foil
- The Slingshot Hover Glide FWING V1 foil package is specifically designed to help you progress on the wing foil quickly. Equipped with the massive 99 wing, which boasts 2.371 square centimeters of surface area, it has the lowest takeoff and stall speed in Slingshot's foil range. The 99 cm wingspan provides unmatched rail-to-rail stability and makes getting up on foil easier than ever. The front wing pops you up on foil quickly and reliably. Get ready to fly without your foil feeling twitchy or squirrely. Combine the 99 cm wing with the large 48 cm rear stabilizer and you'll be amazed at how well this foil pumps and glides. All the ease and all the fun.
This foil package includes the 71 cm (28") mast, pedestal, shift fuselage, Infinity 99 front wing, 48 cm rear wing, hardware, shim, neoprene wing covers and travel bag. The Wing - Slingshot Blaster
At 4.4 square meters in size, is perfect for all rider weights and covers the largest range of wind conditions. Riders of all sizes will enjoy the Blaster's compact design that makes turns and transitions effortless. Use the included pump for quick inflation and off you go, using the perfectly placed handles to power the wing. The clear vinyl windows allow you to see through the wing providing a clear field of view downwind. The leading edge and center struts inflate with through the same nozzle so you can get set up quick. The wing tips (and other key areas) have Kevlar reinforcement to provide the added durability that has become a Slingshot standard. Take this wing on a skateboard and a big parking lot and little breeze will provide you with hours of fun!
Comes with a pump and a wrist leash. The Board Leash - Kaohi Double Coil Ankle Leash -
It sounds weird to have a favorite leash, but we love the Kaohi leashes. When you're learning, you're going to learn all about leash management and how not to get tangled. The Kaohi leashes prevent tangles, keep the leash off the deck of the board and are just nice to use.