Goya Surf Trainer with Aerotech Air X rig
The board comes with fin, centerboard and footstraps. The rig includes the sail, mast, boom, mast extension, mast base, uphaul line, and all rigging lines.
Goya Surf Trainer with Aerotech Air X Rig PackageIf you’re learning to windsurf and looking for your first board, the Goya Surf Trainer is a great choice. It’s a perfect entry level/beginner board that will be there for your windsurfing firsts (from uphauling to planing in the footstraps) to mastering the basics. It’s a board that you can grow with as you keep advancing. This board is light and very durable and we think it’s a really solid choice for your first board.
- The 160, 200 and 220 have a retractable daggerboard helping with stability and makes going upwind a lot easier.
- The 145 liter size has a removable center fin.
- The deckpad is extra thick to keep up with all the water time it will get and provides a little more cushion for your knees. It is color coded so you can easily learn or teach others foot placement. The dark gray is your uphaul zone and the early stages stance while the white area is your advanced stance and entry strap zone. It’s these little details that make this board not only great for learning, but also great for teaching. Dedicated pad grooving and EVA density zones are tailor made for multiple skill levels.
- EVA rails
- Integrated nose protector, making sure the board survives some of the dings that it will get.
- Multiple straps as well as a nose and tail handle.
- Wood sandwich construction. Wood + Fiberglass = tough and durable.
- The technology and materials in this board ensure that it is light, durable and enjoyable.
The Aerotech Air X is the do it all windsurfing sail in an all grid, light weight construction. Freestyle, freeride, wave sailing - this sail does it all! And when packaged with a 60% carbon reduced diameter mast, aluminum boom, an RDM extension, and mast foot - you have everything you need to get on the water. This is a definite big improvement over your typical beginner windsurfing rig package - the Air X sail and supplied components are a great match for a short board to be used in planing conditions. We recommend this sail to anyone who is wanting to get on the water often and progress quickly! The layout and grid construction of the Air-X make this sail very responsive and allow you to use this in a variety of wind conditions.
- 100% grid construction
- stainless steel downhual pulley
- rod battens
- 60% carbon rdm mast
- Aeron or Chinook aluminum boom
- Aluminum rdm extention
- Euro-pin mast foot