Starboard Re-Cover Board Bag
Starboard brings its eco-friendly technology to its board bags with the super light and extremely durable Re-Cover day bag. These board bags are a inverted construction (similar to a t-shirt pulled inside out) which results in a lighter bag due to the elimination of heavy duty webbing with double the thickness around the rails (8/10mm). The Re-Cover also comes with heavy duty non-corrosive YKK plastic buckles and zippers arranged away from the rails to reduce the possibility of damage to your favorite board along with weaving 30-150 recycled plastic bottles into the fabric of the board bag to improved wear and tear resistance.
The Re-Cover comes in several different sizes which include single bag sizes for every board in the Starboard line up with foot straps and fin installed.
- Recycled polyester 450D fabric - Ultra-durable ripstop technology
- Flipped construction - 8/10mm padding
- Name card holder - Heat reflective color
- Air ventilation - Heavy duty corrosion free zippers
- Extra-paddled shoulder handle